I am a quote collector. When I find a good quote I snag it immediately. I tend to carry mini-notebooks with me for just this purpose. (Which has resulted in a tiny notebook obsession, but we won’t go there yet.) I find that on some days, all it takes is a good quote to empower you.
- “In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.” – Coco Chanel
- “There will invariably be people who do not accept you. And in that case you must be your own BADASS self without apology.” Unknown
- “You grow up the day you have your first real laugh-at yourself.” – Ethel Barrymore
- “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can!” –John Wesley
- “You can focus on your purposes, or you can focus on your problems.” –Rick Warren
- “My sport is your sport’s punishment.” – Unknown (For all of the runners out there!)