This week’s inspirational musings include:
- If youre NOT living on the edge, youre taking up too much space.- Anonymous
- I have learned that a good friend is the purest of all God’s gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange or payment. ~ Frances Farmer
- Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.– Brooke Shields (submitted by Dan Patrell)
- Everyone has something to offer, but some peoples offers suck! James Sam Cavill
- Consider life with a ‘two out, bottom of the ninth’ mentality – Larry Herman
- Its never too late to be who you might have been. -George Eliot (submitted by Julie Boonshaft)
And I want to share with you a quote a found the other day on a random piece of paper. I had recorded it on May 2, 1994. Yes, 1994!
If you haven’t the strength to impose your own terms upon life, then you must accept the terms it offers you. – T.S. Eliot (The Confidential Clerk)
Brilliant even today.
OF NOTE: If you would like to submit a quote for next week’s Inspiration Thursday, please use this form and I would be more than happy to credit you for it and if relevant, link back to your site!