There is something about me you should know. I love all things Potter.
So right now I am bursting at the seams to see the new HP flick. In order to keep myself occupied until I can get to the theater, I’ve been looking up Potter-isms on the internet. Yes, I am wasting time. And not sleeping much. But I digress:
David Letterman’s “Top Ten Signs Your Kid Is A Wizard” list:
10. When he enters a room there is a burst of purple smoke
9. You say, “Do you think that lawn is gonna mow itself?” But then it does
8. He gets busted shoplifting a newt
7. Can turn lead into gold, but he can’t remember to take out the trash – am I right, parents?
6. He wears shiny red satin robes – and you’re praying he’s just a wizard
5. Favorite discount electronics store: “The Wiz”
4. He refers to Halloween as “amateur night”
3. He’s only 12, but somehow he’s dating Gwyneth Paltrow
2. His favorite excuse is that “his homework ate the dog”
1. You catch him in the bathroom polishing his wand