I got such a good response from last week’s “Inspiration Thursday” that I decided to make this a permanent feature.
This week’s inspirational musings:
- Do. Or do not. There is no try. — Yoda
- All the things I really like to do are either immoral, illegal or fattening. – Alexander Wollcott
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John Wooden
- Before God we are all equally wise – and equally foolish. – Albert Einstein
- Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality. – Anon (Submitted by my pal Gail Richards. Love it!)
- Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. – Abraham Lincoln