I believe in giving back to the community. I also believe in supporting companies that give back to the community. And because I am a blogger and I have this fantastic virtual real estate to use, I occasionally use it to bring attention to people/brands/companies who deserve KUDOS.
Case in point: HERSHEY’S
For over 20 years Hersheys has partnered with Childrens Miracle Network. (CMN is a non-profit alliance of childrens hospitals dedicated to providing state-of-the-art care, life-saving research and preventative education across North America.) This Easter Hersheys will donate up to $5000 to CMN through the Better Basket Blog Hop campaign. Hersheys will donate $10 per post (up to 500 posts) to CMN. That is $5000 raised for Childrens Miracle Network!
I would love for you to also consider supporting their efforts! Here is all that you need to do:
HERSHEYS BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES:
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hersheys there.
* Hersheys is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Childrens Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
I gladly support their efforts in this campaign! Together we can make a difference, just $10 at a time.