Announcing Our May Momz Share: The Silver Spring Soiree!

I am so happy to announce that our second quarter Momz Share event will be hosted by Jessica McFadden, author of  A Parent In Silver Spring!  If you aren’t familiar with Momz Share you can check out this newspaper article by the Gazette.

Date/Time: Saturday, May 22, 2010 (8pm-11:00pm)

NEW Location: The Little Gym /1386 Lamberton Drive /Silver Spring, MD

Price: $10  NOTE: All payment will go towards food and beverages for the evening and admin costs (launch of new website) after that all money raised from ANY Momz Share events will go towards charity. More will be announced at the event.

Topic: What is your dream?  Tailor your blog to your goals!

And yes, there will be an unofficial after-party at a super-secret location.  Super-secret is code for “we’ll tell you when you get there!”

TO REGISTER: All bloggers who wish to attend must register. (Even if you registered for the last one, this is your official ticket in to the May event so registration is important!) We need the deets on you.  Yes, your REAL NAME. Yes, your REAL ADDRESS.  Why?  We mail confirmations, we do name tags… its all sorts of official, you know?  You will receive a confirmation email and further communication from this address: jlgerlock(at)comcast.net.  Please look for it!  REGISTRATION HERE.

MOMZ SHARE LAUNCH SURVEY: Help us make Momz Share better!  If you attended the first one, please (PLEASE) fill out this confidential survey.  CONFIDENTIAL, ladies.  No one will have any clue who wrote what.  So give us the real deal.  The results we get from this survey will help us shape future events.  SURVEY HERE.

And of course, don’t forget to follow Momz Share on Twitter (@momzshare)and friend us on Facebook (here).  (BTW – We tweet with the hashtag #momzshare) We use those to communicate cool stuff with attendees.  If you would like to see pictures from the first event – check them out on Flickr! If you are a business that would like to become involved in some way, please email lara.momzshare(at)gmail.com.

FALL 2010 HOSTESS – Jill, author of Scary Mommy

19 Responses to "Announcing Our May Momz Share: The Silver Spring Soiree!"

1. Melissa Multitasking Mama

Have a great time…so bummed because that is my son’s birthday so I won’t make it.
    .-= Melissa Multitasking Mama´s last blog ..Cheap Date Night Ideas =-.

2. Sunday Stilwell
    Sunday Stilwell 5 years ago .

I can’t wait! The first MomzShare was such a great time!
    .-= Sunday Stilwell´s last blog ..A great birthday weekend! =-.

3. Lolli
    Lolli 5 years ago .

I am so excited! May is going to be super busy, but I will make time for this for sure!
    .-= Lolli´s last blog ..Hello, Cupcake! =-.

4. Shannon
    Shannon 5 years ago .

I just registered! Looking forward to it. Maybe we can carpool.

5. Stefanie
    Stefanie 5 years ago .

What are the odds I could talk my husband into leaving San Diego and moving to where all you cool chics live?
    .-= Stefanie´s last blog ..grace, love and understanding =-.

6. Beth Schillaci
    Beth Schillaci 5 years ago .

That’s the day of Little J’s dance recital and will be hosting family, so I can’t make it. Bummed.
    .-= Beth Schillaci´s last blog ..I Totally Blew It… Again =-.

JennieG 5 years ago .

I would be just as happy moving near YOU! Will you be at Blogher? I am dying to meet you IRL!

JennieG 5 years ago .

No way that you can miss a recital! How fun! You will totally be missed!

JennieG 5 years ago .

Yay! Get to see you again! This time I won’t be as busy and we will chat more!

10. nic @mybottlesup
    nic @mybottlesup 5 years ago .

dude, you promised i wouldn’t have to sign up for anything!!! :)~
    .-= nic @mybottlesup´s last blog ..“mahdaddy” =-.

JennieG 5 years ago .

Now I know you too well! hehe You are screwed! :)

12. nic @mybottlesup
    nic @mybottlesup 5 years ago .

*grumble* can i still hide in the bathroom?
    .-= nic @mybottlesup´s last blog ..“mahdaddy” =-.

JennieG 5 years ago .

You CAN but I will totally find you!

14. Safire
    Safire 5 years ago .

I’m excited to come to this! So excited, I changed around some travel plans to come. :) Can’t wait to see everyone again!
    .-= Safire´s last blog ..Give Me Your Best Shot- Hospital take 2 =-.

15. jodifur
    jodifur 5 years ago .

I’m so excited…I missed the last one but I’m coming to this one!

16. Safire
    Safire 5 years ago .

Jodi I’m so excited to meet you at this one!
    .-= Safire´s last blog ..Earth Hour 2010- From SEED to sapling =-.

17. jodifur
    jodifur 5 years ago .

Safire-

Thanks, you too

18. Sunday Stilwell
    Sunday Stilwell 5 years ago .

I can’t wait until May 22nd! Can’t we do it tonight? LOL
    .-= Sunday Stilwell´s last blog ..If it ain’t broke don’t fix it =-.

19. Melinda
    Melinda 5 years ago .

May is soooo busy for me but I really want to come again! Count me in