Okay, kids. It is time to get real with the whole New Year’s resolution making conundrum.
To make a resolution or not to? Everyone has an opinion on it.
Some cite “hell no” as their rallying cry and others wax poetic about blank slates and unwritten pages and all that.
I’m a wax poetic kind of gal. I personally looooove it. I’m on the fence with December 31st resolution making but I adore goal setting and life mapping and day dreaming. I get quite giddy about it and spend hours each December noodling over my plans for world domination.
I read recently that a full 25 percent of people abandon their New Years resolutions after one week. A shocking 60% abandon them within six months.
Set aside some time, do some serious soul searching and take a giant leap forward!
Regardless of your preference (resolution vs. goal setting) I’ve assembled some links to get your planning efforts jump started for the New Year. Enjoy…
12 Resolution & Goal Setting Resources
- 31 Days to Unbreakable Resolutions
- 101 Creative Resolutions
- 50 Simple and Smart New Years Resolution Ideas
- 10 New Years Resolutions for Your Marriage
- Family New Years Resolutions & Year-in-Review
- Kid Friendly Resolutions (Printable)
- A “Rememberlutions” Jar
- Why You Should Skip Resolutions This Year
- 29 Things to Remember for the New Year
- 10 Ways to Get More Done Each Day
- To-Dos for 2015
- 4 Simple Goal Setting Ideas For 2015