She writes about issues and solutions geared towards the life of a working woman, as well as fitness (she has a huge passion for running), self-help, family life, and just about anything else that strikes her fancy. But it is real life and it is honest.
WHAT ELSE YA WANNA KNOW?
Jen’s done a thing or two in her lifetime. With more than two decades of experience (she was a child marketing prodigy at age 12, clearly) as a public relations and marketing professional, she’s represented clients that ranged from small non-profits to national record labels, multi-platinum recording artists and their respective worldwide tours. (True, we swear.)
Okay, enough of that resume stuff, she is easy enough to stalk.
OTHER NOT-SO-JUICY TIDBITS:
- She lives in the quaint town of Frederick, a mere stones throw away from Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD.
- She has a second blog called Pursuit of it All, a collaboration with three other amazing gals.
- Her nickname is GiGi.
- The older she gets the nerdier she becomes. If you can keep up with her Harry Potter and Supernatural references, you’ll feel right at home.
- She ran her first marathon in 2007, her second in 2009 and for giggles, followed that up with one in New York. In a moment of insanity she even took part in the Ragnar Relay in Washington, D.C. (181.2 miles. In the rain. Because THAT is fun.) She keeps running these things because she is clearly not right in the head.
- Books are a lifelong obsession. Jane Eyre is her hero.
- She is an obsessive collector of quotes.
- She works in the beauty industry at a Paul Mitchell school.
- She was the editor of a regional magazine.
- She quit Girl Scouts as a child because it was “too hard.” Ironically, she made a fabulous Cub Scout Leader.
“Your life is an occasion. Rise to it.”– Mr. Magorium
“Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death.” – Unknown
“If you wait for the perfect conditions, you’ll never get anything done.”